Black Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Tears

This is wear friends can post poetry, storys, or just random things.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The attack of the Hatredcopters and other Demonic weapons.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kossokei-Inichiharu

Kossokei-Inichiharu

Kossokei, Kyoushu, Drakoreon, Akachou and Jason were all in the Tourbus on their way to the stage, all their equipment with them. Kossokei had his black and red Ibanez with 6 strings and the whammy bar included, Kyoushu had his silver Gibson with 6 strings, whammy bar also included, Drakoreon had his epic drum set and had his Earth 'n Cloud turned into Drumsticks, Akachou had a black Fender Bronco Bass, and Jason had a metallic silver Fender Strat Squire. Their band was "Elemental Destruction" and the next few songs they were playing were covers of songs by epic metal bands. The tourbus was a flat black, and it was normal. Thats pretty much how they rolled, in a tourbus that looks like a prison bus. When they arrived, they put their stuff on stage, and decided the first song they were to play would be Hatredcopter which was played by Dethklok. Kossokei at lead vocals and lead guitar, Kyoushu at guitar, Drakoreon at drums, Akachou at Bass and Jason at third guitar, they set them selves up onstage, looking on over thousands of fans, including Miuki Kosuki, who was in the backstage, watching. Kossokei got up to the mike, dressed all in black, everyone else dressed in black too, he moved the hair out of his vision and talked into the mike. "HEY ALL YOU FANS, YOU KNOW US, ELEMENTAL DESTRUCTION, SO WE'RE GONNA DO WHAT YOU CAME FOR!" the fans screamed random things back at the band, like "WE LOVE YOU KOSSOKEIIIIII!" and "GET ON WITH ITTT!" Kossokei would strum his guitar, then shred abit, to show off, then talk into the mike again. "WE'RE GONNA PLAY HATREDCOPTER FOR YOU OK? YOU DETHHEADS ARE GONNA FUCKIN' LOVE THIS."
The fans screamed wildly as the Akachou, Kossokei, Kyoushu and Jason played the beginning of the song, which was very quick, with a small shred in every 4th repeat. Kossokei's dark voice came in like so.
"I FLY A GIGANTIC MONSTER, I AM CAPTAIN, EVIL STOPPER, I GET TO WEAR BIG BLACK HELMETS, I FLY WITH THE HATREDCOPTER!" The riff then changed and Jason's higher, rougher voice accompanied Kossokei's like so. "I FLY THE BEAST MADE OF STEEL, THICK BLADES THAT CUT THROUGH THE NIGHT. GAS TANK IS FILLED WITH VENGEANCE, MACHINE GUNS SHOOT IN SPITE. CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE THING THAT, MAKES THIS THING HARD TURN RIGHT. I FOLLOW WHERE IT LEADS ME, BLIND BATS WITH WINGS OF MIGHT."

-will continue-

Kossokei-Inichiharu

Kossokei-Inichiharu

Jason's voice then totally took over, and the riffed changed again, seemingly following his voice. "YOU, WILL MOST LIKELY DIE IN THE HANDS OF MY ARMS, WHEN I COME AND FLY AND TAKE OVER YOUR FACE, WITH THE FRONT OF MY HATREDCOPTER!" the riff then changed to the beginning riff, and Drakoreon drummed like a fucker. Kossokei and Jason headbanged, whilst Akachou MoShPiT'd without screwing up anything. The riff continued to go, until Kossokei's voice came back in and repeated "I fly the gigantic monster, I am captain, evil stopper, I get to wear big black helmets, i pilot the Hatredcopter!"

-Will continue-

Kossokei-Inichiharu

Kossokei-Inichiharu

Jason's voice then came back in, saying "I fly the hatredcopter, I'm here to hunt you down! I get paid lotsa money, for all the bounties found! Can't seem to find the button that turns the radar on! Can't fly the Hatreeedcopter, the hunt for you is on!" Again, Jason's voice took over. "I, am likely to find for my failure to fly, that I'll be fired for not killin' you, cuz that is my job, Hatredcopter! You, will most likely die in the hands of my arms, when I come down to take offa your face, with the front of my Hatredcopter!" The riff then changed, and Kossokei started off his solo, with Kyou keeping the beat and Jason following his solo. Kossokei would headbang while doing this, and in the crowd, a few girls raised up their shirts, showing their boobs for Kossokei because they just loved him so much. After the solo changed its beat again, the third and second guitar and base came out, leaving just the solo and the drums going. After this was done, Kossokei's last note faded away, and Kyou picked up, and after a short while, all three joined in to shred shortly with Kyou, then he was on his own, playing single high notes while Drakoreon drummed until his hands were on fire. After five of these long high notes, Kyoushu would then be overwhelmed by Kossokei, who did the exact same thing, but even higher. After this, Kossokei got up to the mic again, the riff changed to the same one in the beginning, and Kossokei said in his low voice "Hatredcopter Hatredcopter Hatredcopter Hatredcopter Hatredcopter Hatredcopter Hatredcopter Hatredcopter." and the ending two notes were both the same small shreds. When the song was over, the crowd went wild, and Kossokei, almost out of breath, took the mic from its stand and said "HOW THE FUCK'D YOU LIKE THAT?" The crowd literally almost orgasmed over Kossokei, and he replied, "Thats what I thought too." Kyoushu then stole the mic and yelled "THE FUCK ELSE YOU WANT US TO DO, HUH?"

-will continue-

Kossokei-Inichiharu

Kossokei-Inichiharu

The crowd almost all screamed "Flight of Icarus". Kossokei looked at Kyoushu, and Kyoushu looked back. They nodded simualtaneosly, and Kossokei pushed Kyoushu away from the mic, and screamed into it. "UP THE IRONS, HM?" the crowd roared, and Kossokei nodded. "Good." He would then look backstage [To the right] at Muiki, and not keeping his eyes off of her, he talked into the mic. "We have a guest guitarist today. Most would say she knows Up the Irons doesn't mean an element assrape." The crowd laughed like hell. "And she also knows the difference between a Fender Stratocaster, and a fender from the side of a Ford Mustang!" The crowd laughed again, making Muiki blush violently. "And some say, if you call her a whore, you'll lose your sex organs while you are asleep; Give it up for Muiki Kosuki!" Muiki would walk into view, which would be onstage. Kossokei passed his guitar to her and picked up his Enchanted Custom, plugged it into an amp labeled Kossokei2, turned up the volume on both the amp and the guitar itself, and tweaked the guitar to perfection. The Enchanted Custom was abit like a Fender Stratocaster, but the neck [Or as Akachou called it, the Penis] was made into a blade, metal and all. It was a black metal, kind of like the metal on the BBV1's hilt. He strummed it. The sound was both deathly and beautiful, a guitar version of Muiki if you wish.

-Will continue, said characters may post. [Hint hint cough cough sneeze sneeze nudge nudge]-

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

She smiled, and walked out onto the stage, wearing a pair of black jean short, shorts and a black tank top. Her long blue hair was tied back, so it stayed out of her face. As Kossokei handed her the guitar, she gently pulled him twords her, and gave him a small peck on the lips and smiled then took a step away, strumming the guitar making sure it was in tune. She looked over the crowd, and laughed lightly to herself as she watched some of the male fans, jumping over the crowd to get closer, and a few trying to get onto the stage. She thought silently to herself "Men let there dicks do all there thinking" And she grinned to herself and stepped up to the mic and spoke lowly "Lets say we get this fucking party started?"

https://black-tears.forumotion.net

Kossokei-Inichiharu

Kossokei-Inichiharu

Kossokei nodded, and gestured Kyou to get offstage [All metal band rules: 2-3 guitarists, 1-4 singers, 1 lead singer, 1 drummer] He then looked towards Miuki, and he played the first two opening strums [Naturally, neither Miuki nor Jason would play right now, because it's uneeded, but they do anyway.], and fingered in such a way that his next few strums were more rhythm than sound. He continued to do this, whilst Drakoreon played lightly, and Akachou at the ready. Kossokei then stopped the rhythmic playing, gave one last strum, while Drakoreon slapped the cymbals, and Jason's voice filled the microphone. "As the sun breaks, above the crowd, an old man stands on a hill. As the ground warms, to the first rays of light, a birdsong shatters the still!"

-will continue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt3zdoLO-pM to understand how the song goes, tee hee hee

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum