Black Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Tears

This is wear friends can post poetry, storys, or just random things.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The two sisters.

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1The two sisters. Empty The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:34 am

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

She smiled lightly as she walked out of the woods into the moon light. Her bright blue hair moved around slightly in the cool summer brezz. Then she sighed lightly "I hate summer. To hot." Then she continued walking. She was walking by the river, that lead threw the village. She looked up at the moon and smiled lightly. She said quietly "The night is my friend. The moon is my sister" Then she looked back at the ground as she kept walking. As she walked her robe lightly moved around with the wind as did her hair. She kept walking for about another hour, till she got home. She was 19, and still lived with her little sister, brother, and her mother. She walked into the house silently. She walks up the stairs to her room, and walked in, then turned on the light. When she turned on the light she yelped as she saw someone on her bed. She sighs as she saw it was only Jared. He was sound asleep, and by the looks of it, had been there awhile. She walked over to her bed, and sat down next to the sleeping Jared. She smiled lightly and shook her head. She stood up, got undressed, and changed into her pj's, wih were just a pair of short, and a t-shirt. She then layed donw on the bed next to Jared, and he smiles and whisperd quietly "I love you" she blushed lightly "You saw the whole thing didnt you" He grined and chukled "Yes". She rolled her eyes then closed them, as she was very tierd. She felt Jared tighten his arms around her, and she smiles, just before she fell deeply asleep

https://black-tears.forumotion.net

2The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:42 am

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

Raven Sigh as she walked paced around her room wishing she was outside in the cool night air. She was never one to stay inside long after dark.
she opend her window letting the breeze flow into her room and blow her hair black out around her. She paced around the room again still in her
normal clothes. Soon Raven couldnt take it anymore and she climbed out her window softly landing on the ground. She smiled as she knew she would get away with sneaking out after dark and turned to walk into the woods.

http://forsakensouls.forumotion.net/index.htm

3The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:58 am

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

[size=12]She smiled as she heard the soft thud, and said quietly "Thats my Raven" Then Jared mumbled "What?" She laughs lightly "Nothing love. Go back to sleep" He mutterd something quietly, then he was out again. She quickly fell back asleep as well.

The next morning she woke up with Jareds arm around her and she smiled lightly kissing his forehead, takeing his arm off of her, andgot out of bed. She walks out of her room, and down the hall to Ravens room. She lightly knocked on the door. No answer. She opend the door slowly, and found her sound asleep in bed. She smiled lightly and closed the door again, and walked down the stairs. She saw her mother, and her brother sitting at the table. She nodded twords them. She wasent the one to talk much, she she always ignored her mother. Her mother always wished Miuki was more like Raven. Raven always listend, and Miuki always diobayed. Miuki knew it was becouse of what had happend to ther father. It affected her to, just not the same way it offected Raven. She sat down at the table, with her usual glass of blood. Alot of people would call her ademon, considering she wasent a vampire eather. She wasent a demon, or a vampire. No one really knew what she was. All they knew was that she wasent a vampire, but she thirsted blood. And that she wasent a demon, but had non human powers. She ignored alot of the whispers, and cold looks she got. Jared and Raven were the only ones who ever really understood her. She sighs lightly and smiled as she took a sip from her glass. Her brother looked at her and snikerd "Did someone have fun last night" She gleared at her brother, her eyes slowly turning red. He whimperd andsunk down in his seat. She smiled lightly and there mother sighed. "Miuki, go wake up your sister." Miuki sighed and got up takeing her glass with her, and walked up the stairs to Ravens room. She wlkaed into the room and walked over to the bed. She lightly shook Ravens sholder "Raven, love, time to get up. Mom wants you up love" Raven then sat up, and rubed her eyes, got out of bed, did what ever it is she dose in the morning, then walked down the stairs Miuki fallowing. Miuki leanded against the counter, and took a sip from her glass. There mother then said "Miuki, go wake up the fiance of yours. You guys really need to get a house of your own. I mean come on Miuki, your 19." Miuki looked at there mother blankly "I told you mother, we'll get a house as soon as we can. We would get out faster, if we had some money, but you wont give us any, so till we move out, your going to have to deal with us being hear" Then she slamed her glass on the counter, brakeing it, and blood spilling all over the floor and counter, then she walked up stairs.[/size]

4The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:09 am

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

Raven walked over to the mess of blood on the floor stairng blankly at it while cleaning it up, all the while getting horrifying mental images of her father being eaten alive and getting his blood poured all over her. She didnt even show a hint of the agony and horror she felt she simply washed up the mess and ate somthing for breakfast. She would talk to Miuki later. She knew her sister well enough to know when she wanted to be alone. Ravens mother smiled at her watching her eat her breakfast and nodding with approval whenever she took a bite. Raven simply shruged it off. She secretly admired her sister for being a rule breaker and having powers. while raven coward in a corner her sister was off fighting other demons that were attacking her village. If she was more like her sister she could have saved her father, could have been a normal girl perhaps, but enough of wishful thinking. Raven finised eating mumbled a thanks to her mother and grabbed her bow. She needed to practice her quick shot more. she had done it the other day, but could she do it again?

5The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:23 am

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

Just before she reached the top of the stairs she looked over at Raven cleaning the blood knowing she was in agony she griped the banister tightly, snaping it in half, with a loud crak and growled. There mother looked up at her and scowled "Miuki! Your going to have to pay for that!" Miuki growled again, her brother got up and ran outof the house scared. she walked down the stairs just before Raven finished cleaning and picked her up and took the rag from her ,and handed her bow to her "Go practice, ill be ther later" AS Raven nodded and walked out the door Miuki looked at her mother and growled her eyes turning black and walked over to her "I would fucking pay for it if I had the damn money!! You wont let me get a job till I move out!! And you wont give me any damn money!! You treat me like a little fucking kid but you yell at me for acting like one!! You kept telling me to get engaded, and when I finnaly fall in love, and get engaded, you fucking dissaprove of him!! You want to know why im a fucking rule brakeer!?" Her mother just stared at her in horror and shock "Im a fucking rule brake becouse its your fult dad is dead!! If you wouldent have locked me in that fucking room I would have been able to save him or at least saved Raven from seeing him get eaten fucking alive!!!!" Her mother then broke down crying "Raven saw what?......." Miuki growled "Raven saw father get eaten alove, by my father." Her mother looked down crying "When your father found out about him...." Miuki growled "Your lucky I dont give you the same fate Ravens father got" Then she turned around her eyes completly black, and all her teeth razor sharp, and jaged. She walked up the staris to her room Jared sitting on the bed awake and looking at her. She looked down at the ground lightly shakeing. Jared got up and walked over to her and held her. She broke down crying, and wraped her arms around him. He rocked her gently, trying to get her to calm down. She finnaly calmed down, got dressed, jumped out her window so she could avoid her mother, and ran to where Raven was. When she got there she sat under a tree watching Ravn train.

6The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:41 am

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

Raven tried to ignore her sister as she trained but she couldnt get the feel of her sisters eyes off her back. Raven bent down to pick up an arrow and without stopping turned around,loaaded the bow and shot missing by a foot. "Damn!" she mutterd. Her sister was the one person she wanted to impress the most yet she always failed. she sighed and did it once more missing once again "Fuck! I cant get it right!" She screamed. She looked at the target. it already had five arrows in it. All hits she had gotten when she had gotten when her sister wasnt around. Raven sighed and relaxed her arms then tried to hit the target regularly. She took a deep breath trying to imagine the person she wanted most to impress wasnt here. She grabbed an arrow and loaded the bow. She pulled back the string and with a quick graceful move of her hand she let the arrow fly sinking it into the targets head. She smiled with satisfaction and then loaded the bow and quickly turned around and in one fluid motion let the arrow fly sinking it into the targets heart. Raven beamed with pride then looked to see her sister.

7The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:54 am

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

She smiled as she watched her sister beam with pride. As she turned around to look at her she smiles and claped "Very nice Raven!!!" She got up and walked over to her "I dont even think I could have done it that quick, or done it all for that matter. you know im more for the close up combat and the sword." She smiled down at Raven and huged her "Im sorry about thius morning. Did you hear any of it?" She looked at Raven, as she saw her lost in thought, she said no more on the subject. She smiled lightly "How about we go grab something to eat?" She saw Raven smile lightly and she put her arm around Ravens sholders and they walked togeather out of the woods, and into town. They stoped by a ramen shop, and they sat down. Miuki smiles "Order what ever you want. Its on me" She laughed lightly as they both knew they were skipping on the bill. They ordered the biggets bowl of ramen, ate it, then when they were finished, they sat there talking about nothing in particular, then they just walke out of theshop. One of the staff members tried to stop them, but Miuki flashed them a smile, her eyes bright red, and they steped to the side, and Miuki and Raven walked out of the shop without haveing to pay. They walked around amliesly, till they ended up at the front door of the house. Miuki looked at Raven "Dont tell mom im hear" Then she dissaperd and reapers in her bed room. She sighed andsat down on her bed, alone, knowing Jared was out at work. She layed back till she heard someone walk in. She closed her eyes and mutterd "go away" Then suddeny she felt a shap jab in her stomich. She opens her eyes, and looked at the blank face of her mother, holding a clever, into her leg. Then Miuki screamed "Raven!!!!!!!"

8The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:17 pm

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

Raven had just gotten into the house when she heard her sister screm. luckily raven still had her bow and arrows in her hands as she ran up the steps as fast as her legs would allow. Whatever had her sister would not take her away from her. Raven had already lost one of the members of her family she cared most abou, she would not loose the last. She Slammed open her sisters door to find her mother standing there with a cleaver in her hand. She looked to the blade of the cleaver and saw it was inbedded in her leg. Her mother turned around to face her with tears in her eyes. "MOTHER!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Raven screamed in shock and pain. It hurt her so much. her mother always said she wanted her to be happy but yet here she was trying to take away the only thing that truley matterd to her. "Go downstairs Raven." Her mother said. " Your sister will not be a bad influence on you anymore." Raven shook her head feircly, her pitch black hair flowing aroind her face wildly. "No mother! Leave her alone!" She half pleaded half commanded. "See?" her mother replied. "You never would have talked to me in that tone if you hadnt spent so much time with her." She said. "Now go downstairs." Raven shook her head again this time raising her loaded bow and pointing it at her mother. "No. I've done everything you told me to do, but I will not let you hurt my sister. Raven said keeping the bow steadily raised at her mother. She looked at her mothers shocked and horrified expression. Tears streamed down Ravens face, as she held the bow still steady and waited for what her mother would do next.

9The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

AS there mother turned around, she pulled the clever out of her leg wincing, and she droped the blade instantly as it had burned her hand. She said quietly "Holy water..." She then growled, and there mother turned around to look at her. Miuki got up and yelled in there mothers face "Im the bad infulence!? Im the the bad fucking influince!?!? For what!?!!? Standing up for myself!?!?! This ius the last fucking straw!! When you make my little sister cry, you have crossed the line!! But you mother...ou corssed it yaresa go." Then her eyes turn completly black, and her hand turns into a claw, and she rams it threw the womans chest, her hand comeing out her back. She puts her hand on the womans sholder and growl again, as she pulls her hand back, only to grip the womans heart, and the woman screamed. Miuki smiled, jerking her hand out of her mothers chest, pulling her heart along. Her mother screamed again, and with her last breather she said quietly "My little girl.......My little raven....You were always my favorite.......I never liked Miuki or your brother" Then with that said, Miuki riped the womans hreat from her chest, tearing all the artrys, and she fell to the ground, dead. Miuki then droped the heart, and looked at Raven. Miukis leg was still bleeding, and her hand was still burned. She smiles lightly at Raven and said quietly "My little sister.....My love.....Raven" then she fell to the ground unconsios

10The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:37 pm

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

Raven caught her sister before she fell to the ground and struggled to pull her sister onto her bed. Then she looked over at her only mothers body with a bemused expression, and whisperd, "If I was always your favoite, then why did you treat me like a prisoner in my own house? Or like I was incapable of doing anything by myself?....Like a little kid." Then she smiled. For the first time she was free, and freedom tasted so sweet. At least she had her dear sister. She didnt know what would happen to her brother, bt she didnt care. He acted like she didnt exist, he tried so hard to be the perfect child, to win over their mothers love, when Raven only had to smile in her mothers direction. It must have been sad. Raven said aloud to herself, "He'll die. He'll die without someone to please." Then she tended to her sister wondering how log before she woke up.

11The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:51 pm

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

After about na hour of being unconsios, Jared walked into the house, and sighed as he took off his jacket, and set it on the couch in the liveing room. He looked around the house and saw Raven in the kicthin. He blinked "Wheres Miuki? Shes usually where ever you are.....And what about your mother? Shes always in the kitchin." Raven smiles lightly, getting a blood coverd reg, wet with warm water "Mothers id dead. Miuki killed her. And Miuki is in bed unconsios. Has been for almost an hour and a half." With that said, Jared ran up the stairs and into the bed room. He opend the dorr quietly, knowing she was asleep, and looked at Miuki on the bed, her hand wraped, and her leg as well. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the floor next to her head. He ran his hand threw her hair, lookingat her sadly, worried about her. Raven walked into the room, and changed the blooy bandage on Miukis leg. Jared looked at the cut, wich was still bleeding badly, and the edged of the skin, was sizziling aa little. Jared then said quietly "Why the hell is it doing that?" Raven looked at him, then pointed at the clever on the floor "Mother covered it in holey water, then stabed Miuki with it. When Miuki pulled it out o her leg, she also burned her hand" Then Raven startes to re-bandage her leg. Then raven moves up to her hand, re-bandageing it. The skin on her hand, also sizzlies a little. Jared sighs sadly, and gets on the bed laying down next to her, as she lays there unconsios. After about another hour, JAred fell asleep next to her, and in the middel of the night, Miuki woke up, to a burning pain in her leg, and hand, Jared asleep next to her, and Raven asleep on top of her, her arms around Miuki, holding her tightly. Miuki smiled and wraped her arms around Raven, and slowly fell back asleep

12The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:59 pm

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

When Raven woke up she realized she had slept soundly for the first night in her life since she was seven. She blinked into the sunlit room and realized that instede of her own room, she was in Miukis room. The memories of last night flooded into her mind and she couldnt help the smile that found its way onto her lips Raven stood up wondering how long she had slept and walked downstairs to the kitchen.She then realized that she had slept later than usual and it was around noon. She looked to the kitchen table and found her sister sitting there smiling at her with her hand and leg still bandaged. Raven couldnt help smiling back. She ran over to her sister and threw her arms around her neck in a tight embrasse. "I'm free." She whisprerd into her beloved sisters ear. "And its all thanks to you. Please dont leave me sister." Raven said tearfuly.

13The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

She smiles as her little sister ran over to her and huged her. She smiles and put her unbandaged hand around her waist hugging her back, just as tight. "You know I would do anything for you. I would never even dream of leaveing you my bloved little sister. My little Raven." She tne sat Raven down in her lap, and she took a sip of the blood in the glass sitting in front of her. Jared then walked down the stairs and smiled at the tow girls sitting at the kitchin table. He chuckled then said "I see one happy family." Then he sat down at the table accros from Miuki. She smiled at him and said "I see a free family" Then Raven couldent help but smiles "I do to" Miuki laughs lightly "Speaking of "I do", since we now have a house to ourselves Jared, when do you want to do the wedding?" He blushed lightly and laughs as well "Well, I guess we could do it next week" Miuki smiles "Ok. Raven, would you like to be my Maid of Honer?" She sat there with Raven on her lap, looking at her, waiting for what she would say.

14The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:33 pm

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

Raven smiled as big as she had since she was seven and looked up into her sisters smiling face. "Realy??? You mean it? Yay!!!" then she hugged her sister again. Miuki laughed lightly and hugged back. Jared smiled and said, "Its hard to imagine this Raven as the vacant eyed, distant Raven i knew only yesterday. Its also hard to imagine you weilding a bow, but i must admit you are quit good with it." "You saw me?!?!" Raven said annoyed and surprised that she hadnt heard him. "Yes i did. I apologze. I was taking a walk back behind the house when i heard you screm, I ran up nearby but i only saw you shooting arrows into a target. I watched for a while and saw how good you were." He told her. Just as Raven opend her mouth to reply there came a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Miuki suggested as she lightly set raven on the floor and walked over to the door. As she answered she saw a tall man that looked to be a body guard, with a very large sword in his hand. As she looked past him she saw ten other men, all similar to the giant at the door. "Is this the home of a Miuki kosuki?" He boomed with a voice as shocking and as loud as thunder. "That dpends on who you are." Miuki replied. The man grabbed her by the throat and looked into her eyes. "This is her! This is the demon!" He yelled to his folowers. Raven ran to the door with her bow and arrows in hand. She loaded the bow and pointed it calmly at the man. "Let. My. Sister. Go. Now." She commanded him in a feirce voice. Nothing was going to take away her sister. If her mother couldnt then this strange man couldnt either. The man chuckled as if Raven were holding a toy. "You think you scare me?" He asked in an amused voice. Then he glared at you. "Are you some demon like this wentch?!" He bellowed showing fear in his eyes, but only a hint. "Maybe I am. Maybe im not. Raven replied smartly. "But if you kill me and im not how will everyone think of you for killing an innocent girl. The man took a small step back boosting Raven's courage, but he still held Miuki by the neck which ment Raven had to be careful. She would get Miuki out of this. One way or another. Even at the cost of her own life she would save her sisters. She looked over into Miukis eyes and she could have sworn Miuki knew she had just thought that.

15The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:46 pm

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

As the man reached out to grab her by the neck, she simply ducked, and she slid her foot behind his, and jerked it forword, couseing the man to fall on his back. Miuki smiled and she put her foot on the mans chest. Her eyes glowed a bright red "And what exactly am I wanted for mister? You know its against the law to hunt a deamon without reason. What re the charges?" He didnt answer, and the other ten men came rushing twords her. She simply smiled, and said darkly "Come one step closer to me, or my family, I will give you a reason to be hunting me." Then her hand slowly turned into a claw, and her eyes lost there red glow, and started to turn black, and a mist started to cover the ground. She pressed a bit harder on them ans chest with her foot, and you could hear a small crak "And this is only a little pressure. I could cause so much more" Then men, then stop, and they slowly back away. She smiles her teeth razor sharp. "Now if you wouldent mind, mister, try and grab me by the neck, What are the charges?" She smiles as she looks at Raven from the corner of her eyes, but also keeps full focus on the man

16The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:55 pm

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

Raven sighed with admiration and a little jelousy. Her sister was so strong and brave, she only wished to be more like her. she lowerd her bow knowing her sister could never be beaten by men such as them. Raven decided to stay quiet and watch as her sister finished the men. "The charges....are," The man winced his bones cracking under the pressure of Miuki's foot. "That your a demon and we have families to protect." He said seeming to remind the others of their mission. All of a sudden th men all took out strange containers and threw water on Miuki. She ducked under the first splash but then they all threw it on her at once, but she was so fast it only got a little on her. Holy water. Miuki stumbled back her arm burning feircly. The man got up and the others stoood behind him, their weapons ready. Raven raised her bow and was about to shoot knowing, if she killed one of these men, which she would with her acurasy, that she would forever be a wanted criminal in all the lands.

17The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

She winced, and yelped as the wtaer hit her holding her arm she growled at the men "Have you forgotten!?! You cant kill a demon if you have no reason. I have done nothing wrong. I have protected this village along you guys for the past 11 years. Do not tell me you have a gad damn reason to fucking kill me!!" Then Jared got up, and stood behind Miuki. As Raven raiesd her bow, Miuki looked at her, then growled again and looked at the man. "If your going to take me, I wont go easly" Then she took her hand off her arm, her skin still burning, but ignoreing the pain and she laughed lightly "The funny thing is, im not even a demon. Nor am I a vampire." Then She smiled lightly, the mist on the ground getting thicker, and starting to spin around her feet "Are you really going to mess with me? The strongest one in the village? Or are you just looking for a rason to kill me, becouse your jelouse, and want to be the strogest? My father may be a demon, but im not. Do not Forget, I was the one who killed my father, the strogest demon in this area, atthe age of 8. So, still want to kill me?" and she sttod there, her eyes turning darker, and darker as she waited for an answer from the men

18The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:12 pm

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

Raven could stand no more. She wanted them gone. Wanted the men to leave her and her sister alone. Wanted so badly to make them suffer to make them scream and run in fear. wanted to be her sister. She didnt know what to do anymore she was so confused. she had worked so hard yet she would never reach her sisters strength. She pulled the bow string back farther just as them men scrambled back out of the doorway and ran away without ever giving an answer. "COAWRDS!!!!!" Raven shouted after them. Then she ran out the door without telling her sister where she was going, to the only place that gave her any peace when she was confused. the place she always went to train.

19The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

She watched the men run away, and she watched Raven run out the door. Her eyes turned back to there normal blue, and she looked at Jared worried. He nodded knowing what she was thinking, and she ran out the door after Raven knowing exactly where she was going. When she came to about a mile away from the place Raven always tried, she jumped into the trees, and slowly, and silently, went from tree to tree, and she finnaly reached the small area, and silently watched Raven and she sighed lightly thinking to herself 'She thinks im never impressed. She impresses me everyday, just by being a normal girl....At least she has a normal life....Im not normal....Im not even human" She then silinced her thoughts as she heard Raven start mumbling to herself

20The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:29 pm

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

"Usless" Raven mumbled to herself. "Never good enough. " With each word and arrow sunk into a vital place on the target. "I'll never be as strong and brave as Miuki. I'll never have people scared of me. Never have anyone who loves me like jared....." That was somthing that shocked herself. She never knew she was jelouse of Miuki for finding love. She always felt happy for her. Or at least.....she thought she did. Raven shook her head. "Must get stronger." Raven mumbled. No time to think of romance. She must become stronger. She must impress her sister. She must be somebody people will remember, respect, and fear....Raven glared at the target. With each thought her glare intensified. each time her glare intensified her string snapped harder sending the arrow flying harder and pericing deeper into the target. Raven smiled darkly as if sinking the arrows deeper brought it some kind of pain and she was enjoying its pain. She would become as powerful as her sister one day. She told herself. And when Raven set her mind to somthing....there was no going back.

21The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:39 pm

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

Miuki sighed lightly. She always knew Raven was jelouse of her in ways, but never this badly. Miuki thought to herself 'Its not as grate as it looks my little Raven' Then she jumped down from the tree landing right next to Raven, and Raven out of reflax, and surprizes, shot an arrow as hard and fast as she could at Miuki, and Miuki cought it with on hand by the tip of the arrow "You know love, being non human, isnt all carked up as it looks. And haveing people scared of you dose come in handy at times, but it makes you feel lonley. At least you have friends, and you can have nay guy you want. I just got lucky, and the guy I wanted wanted me as well. Im sure one day youll find love like I did. Every ons experinces true love differntly. Its never the same for two people. And My little Raven, Your always good enough. Just trying to live a normal life, and trying to ignore the pain you go threw, is more impressing to me then you think. You dont have to impress me. Im your sister love, Ill always love you no matter what. And at least you have people who love you. You and Jared, are the only ones who ever cared for me. You can alredy shoot a bow better then I can." She holds the arrow up, still holding it by the tip, and points the arrowat the end of the arrow at the targets "I would never be able to do that, without brakeing the bow in half. You impress me, just by liveing life." She then drops the arrow, the tip landing in the ground, and she turns around and walks away her hair slightly blowing in the wind, and she calls out "Dont forget about Max" Then dissapers into the black mist

22The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:03 pm

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

Raven blushed at the mention of Max's name and ran after her sister. "h-how do y-you know about Max?! Do you spy on me often??" Raven asked her face turning red.And if I were like you instede of normal i wouldnt have had to see dad die......" Painful subject. She decided not to go into it. "But how do you know about Ma realy?" She asked bewliderd. Max was the boy of Ravens dreams. He had the cutest Saphire eyes that you could just get lost in, and he had the most charming smile Raven had ever seen. His hair was a silky black and comfortably short since he was a boy. Raven fell for him the first time she saw him, but when she told her mother she simply responded with : "No no no my little Raven. Your much to younge for boys." Raven hadnt seen him often. Perhaps she should stop by his usual spot today. She missed his smile, she thought and blushed again.

23The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

She smiles as she keeps walking "You talk abou thim in your sleep. And I got ceriouse, and went and met him. He thinks your pretty cute. Same age as you. Maybe a month or two older. He misses you to. You should go see him today. Ill come with if you like" She looked at Raven, and laughed lightly, as she watched her blush "And I know, your father is a painful subject, and I would have saved him if mother hadent locked me in that room" Then she looks back forwords "Come on, lets go see Max" Then she keeps walking, a bewildered Raven fallowing her. As they still walk, the come to a fammiler spot. Raven would so call this Max's spot. Miuki looked around, then smiles and waved "Hey, Max!! Over hear!!" Then a boy, with saphire eyes turned around and looked at who was calling his name. Then he smiled "Miuki!" he then walked over to the two sisters, and she huged Max. Max then looked at Raven and smiles "Hello Raven" Then he stood there looking at Raven, waiting for her to answer

24The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:16 pm

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

Ravens face turned red and she forgot how to talk. "Uh...h-h-hi M-Max." She stutterd her face even redder. She couldnt breathe he was just so handsome and the way he looked at her made her feel so special. was there a certain way he looked at just her? or was that the way he looke at eveyone? And how did Miuki know Max well enough to get hugs from him? Raven was jelous but she knew she had no reason to be. Miuki had Jared. But did Max look at Miuki like he looked at Her?

25The two sisters. Empty Re: The two sisters. Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

Miuki smiled at Raven "No he dosent like me. He knows about Jared, and he knows he would be waisting his time" The pats Raven on the head and whispers in her ear "He really likes you. Dont be so nervouse. Im ganna go give Jared a call, and have him meet us hear. Just calm down and breath" Then she looked at Max, and smiles sweetly "Hurt her, Ill rip off your dick, and shove it down your throat" Then laughs lightly "Self suckage" Then walks away giggling to herself. She pulled her cellphone out of her pocket, as she walked away. Max, then looked at Raven and smiles ash he looked at her, his eyes soft, and his smile sweet. "Hi Raven. What Miuki said is true. I really do like you..But I guess you dont like me as well. And I dont like Miuki, she just comes up and hugs me all the time. You know how she is." Then he rubs the back of his head nervously and laughs lightly "Sorry, im rambling"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum