Black Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Tears

This is wear friends can post poetry, storys, or just random things.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The fire that kills the princess...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The fire that kills the princess... Empty The fire that kills the princess... Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:03 am

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

The only sound that broke the night time silence, was the sound of burning wood as it crackled. The spraks and flames rose, the flames licking the stars in the blackness of the night. The flames rose higher and higher till a scream of a young girl cut deeper into the night time silence.
The girl jumped out of the bed, just as the flamed licked at the bed sheets. She slowly backed away from the flames as they crept twords her. She kept backing up till her back pressed against the warm wall. She was a younge girl of 12. Her long brown hair fell around her sholders. The fire crept closer and closer to her, cousing small droplets of sweat to form on her forehead. Sne trembled and tears ran down her face. She cried out, but it sounded choked
"Daddy! Help me!" She looked at er bedroom door hearing a low chuckle.
"The princess has been very bad. The king had to punish the princess. He burned down the lovely house with the princess in it" The tears ran faster down her face, staining her cheeks with moustier.
"Daddy help me! The fires ganna get me! Please daddy!" The fire crept closer, the whole bed now coverd in flames. She looked around the room for an escape. She spotted her window and ran over to it. She tried to lift the window but it wouldent budge. She kept trying then looked at the sill, seeing nails. Her father had nailed her window shut while she was asleep. She looked around the room tryin to find something she would brake the window with. The fire was getting closer, and she was now crying harder. She banged on the window with her fists screaming.
"Someone help me! The fires ganna eat me! Please someone!!" She banged harder on the window till she heard the familler thud whud of her fathers boots in the hall way. She looked behind her at her bedroom window. The door burst open, couseing the fire to grow, and a could of smoke entering the room. She slid down the wall till she was curled up on the floor, trembling and silently crying. A form walked in, the thud thud thud getting cloer and closer with each step it took. She soon realized it was her father. His eyes were coulded over, and reflected the fire. She looked at him, and trembled harder at the sight of the kitchin knife in his hand.
"Daddy... Please... Help me" He looked at her and sung softly, as if he was trying to sooth her.
"There once was a princess with a lovly home and a father who loved her very much. He was the king. He loved her so much he kept her locked up in the home so he couldent leave her like the queen did. One day the king cought the princess try to leave the lovely home. He had to punish her. The next night he decided to nail all the windos shut, and light fire to the house." As he stepd closer, he lifted up the knife. He continued to sing as he stood over her.
"The king found the princess in her room trying to get out again. He had to punish the princess. The king cut her up, and put her under the floor bords, so she could never ever leave him, and they lived happy ever after" he then threw his arm down, the knife catching her in the leg. She screamed, and her shirt cought fire, as did her fathers cloths.
"Daddy stop!" Just then, she heard a male voice yell
"Touch her again and you die!" The voice was thick with a eropiean accent. Just as she saw blood spurt from her fathers body and he fell to the floor, she looked up at the male standing behind her fathers lifeless body, then everything went black.

Last edited by Miuki_Kosuki on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Whats it to ya?)

https://black-tears.forumotion.net

2The fire that kills the princess... Empty Re: The fire that kills the princess... Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:54 am

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

Imma post chapter two tomarrow. So yeah. If you like this shapter just wait till I post chapter two ;3 Lol

https://black-tears.forumotion.net

3The fire that kills the princess... Empty Re: The fire that kills the princess... Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:35 am

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

loves it :3

http://forsakensouls.forumotion.net/index.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum