Black Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Tears

This is wear friends can post poetry, storys, or just random things.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The fire that kills the princess... (chapter 2) Five years later.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Miuki_Kosuki

Miuki_Kosuki
Admin

She groaned, oulling the blanket over her head, blocking out the sunlight. She whimperd as someone shook her sholder. "Comeon Alex. Wake up" She groaned "Dante go away..." He laughed lightly "Comeon Alex. We got to go to the docters" She pulled the covers down ad looked at him "Why? So they can tell me again that ill have my scars for the rest of my life?" He sighed "Alex..." She cut him off "Im not going" Then she pulled the covers back over her head. He tugged on the blanket "Comeon Alex.... fine, I wont make you go, but at least get up. Its noon" She sighed and sat up in bed. Her jet black hair fell around her sholders. Burn scars ran up her right arm. She was lucky enough to leave with only that, along with the scar on her leg. He picked her up, his hair falling around his sholders, and smiled at her. She smiled back and wraped her arms around his neck. Her face suddenly fell and she asked quietly "Dante-angel, do you think I should have died in that fire?" She laughed lightly, carryig her to the liveing room "Alex, if I though you should have died, I wouldent have saved you." She smiled lightly and rested her head no his sholder, and breathed in his scent, closeing her eyes

https://black-tears.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum