Black Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Tears

This is wear friends can post poetry, storys, or just random things.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Code of the Shinobi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Code of the Shinobi Empty Code of the Shinobi Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:06 am

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

"And that is now what we call the Valley of the End." Kitsune yawned and activated her Sharingan to look at all of her classmates chakra. She had heard this story a million times before. "Nothing special, boring, weak. Man all of these people are losers. When am I gonna find someone with interesting chakra to test myself against?" She mumbled to herself. She noticed the black haired boy called Shoyu staring at her from across the room. Resting her cheek on her hand she looked around the rest of the class bemused. The brown haired boy called Itaru was staring at her as well. Kitsune flickerd her gaze back to them and smirked, then turned her attention back to the front of the class, where Iruka sensai was talking. "Can you please help akane out and tell us the answer Kitsune?" He asked. "The First Hokage had a fierce battle with Madara Uchiha, causing so much damage to the land, that they ended up reshaping it. There are many reasons as to why it was named "The Valley of the End" but my one of my speculations is that it was supposed to be the land where the rivalry of The first hokage's clan and the Uchiha clan would end. The Uchiha clan had feuded with The first Hokage's clan for centuries and that was where they were supposed to finish it. In the Valley of the End. " She said yawning. Her classmates stared at her in awe. She hadn't even payed attention, and no one had known that answer. "T-thats r-right!" Iruka exclaimed in shock. "It wasnt that hard of a question." She mumbled. "Alright! Heres the moment you've all been waiting for! Time to pick squads!" Iruka said excitedly. Everyone cheered and looked around at the people they wanted in their squad. After everyone quieted down, the selection began. "Kitara shihoin, Itaisho Mitaru, and Taishu nitashi. Squad one. Rataino firashi, nicati outuro, and sashiro miachi. Squad two......" Kitsune drowned out the names. She stared out the window wishing she were on the training feild right now instead of finding out who her next annoyances would be. ".......Uchiha Kitsune," She snapped out of her thoughts and looked to find the whole class looking at her. "Oh no. What now?" She thought. "Itaru Uzumaki," "Oh their just saying who'll be in my squad." She told herself. "Sweet!" Itaru yelled. "Shoyu Haruno. Squad seven." Shoyu's eyes lit up. "Great." He said smiling. "Hmph. Typical." Kitsune said, and continued to stare out the window.

http://forsakensouls.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum