Black Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Tears

This is wear friends can post poetry, storys, or just random things.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Code of the Shinobi 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Code of the Shinobi 3 Empty Code of the Shinobi 3 Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:23 am

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

"Yo! Kitsune! Get up!!! Your gunna make us late for our first lesson with sensai!!!!" Kitsune heard an enormously annoying voice shouting in her ear. She instinctively shot out her fist smashing it into the face of the unwelcome intruder. All she heard was someone slam into the wall at the back of the room, and she couldn't help but smile. "Hey what the heck was that for?!?!?" The unmistakable annoyance of Itaru yelled. "What colorful language you have." Kitsune mumbled sleepily. "What? you didn't know it was me? Heh. I know I'm sneaky like that." Itaru laughed boasting about himself. "Actually, idiot, I just don't like people intruding into my house uninvited, and as if that wasn't enough, you invaded my PERSONAL SPACE," You put emphasis on "Personal Space" to let him know you were annoyed. "And yelled into my ear to wake me up. So now I have three questions for you. one, how did you get in here, two, What the hell is wrong with you, and three do you want to die? Because that's where your heading, bursting into my house like you live here." Itaru stared at her with wide eyes. "Ehehehe.....funny......uh....well.....I'm gunna....wait outside...." He said with a scared look on his face. Then he ran out the door and waited for her. Kistune sigh and got out of bed. She hurriedly dressed and ran out the door, dreading the thought of walking with Itaru. She saw him outside her door and then they began their awkwardly silent walk to the training field. "Well at least he shut up." Kitsune thought to herself. They stood at the training feild for about an hour. Kitsune sighed beginning to get impatient. "Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the road of life." A light cheery voice said out of no where. Itaru, Kitsune, and Shoyu all jumped and looked around on alert. A spiky white haird man appeard in front of them. He wore a Hidden Leaf headband across his left eye and a black mask covered his entire mouth. "Hello, I am Kakashi Hatake. Your new instructor." The man said clearly smiling, even though you couldn't tell through his mask. He had a light and airy aura to him, as if he took everything in stride, but never took it too seriously. He had a relaxing feel to him, like he was someone you could trust. But this didn't fool Kitsune one bit. Suddenly his light cheery aura was gone, replaced by a serious one, even though he kept his voice the same. Light and cheery. It was weird....."I'd like to start off with a little test." He said reaching his hand in his pocket and pulling out two silver bells. "I would like for you to take these bells from me. Now this may seem easy, so lets up the stakes. I'll tell you now that no one has ever passed this test. And if you fail......you will never make it in the ninja world. Should you fail you shouldn't even return to the academy for you will never be any higher ranked than an academy student." Kakashi said threateningly. "WHAT?!?!?!?!" Kitsune and Itaru said in unison. Shoyu just stared with wide terrified eyes. Sweat dripped down Kitsune's face. This was not good. Not good at all. "Alright then, lets begin!" Kakashi said once again cheerily. "Wh-wait!!" Kitsune almost shreiked. "You didn't tell us the rules!" She said trying to regain her composed voice. Kakashi had turned around so he turned back around to face her. "Oh? I didn't? Oh, well that's because there are no rules. You can use whatever will help you get the bells. That it?" He asked after answering her question. "There....there are only two....two bells...." Itaru said staring at Kakashi's hand. "Oh yes! I forgot that as well! Yes what I had meant to tell you was this; Only two of you will pass. The third will remain here, an academy student, forever. Alright then!" He stood there expectantly. Itaru's eyes showed every sign of fear humanly possible. Shoyu stared disbelievingly at Kakashi, then set his eyes into determination. He then turned to Kitsune and nodded. She nodded back and looked at Itaru. "I'm gunna faaaail!!!" He was wailing to the ground as if it would listen and comfort him. Kitsune sighed. "What a looser." She mumbled. "Get up! We're doing this now! No time to whine!" She yelled making a hand sign and producing a stage of darkness that lingered around Kakashi's eyes making it hard for him to see. "C'mon! Get up I said!" She yelled again grabbing Itaru's shirt collar and dragged him up. "B-b-but why are you helping me? There are only two bells!" He blubbered at her. "Because we work as a team. If one goes down we all do. We'll just have to convince him that whoever doesn't get a bell, has to pass!" And with that she activated her sharingan and ran headfirst into battle with Kakashi. She pulled out two kunai swiping at him with one, blocking his blows with the other. She could see his movers so clearly. The problem was, Kakashi could see fine without his eyes. Kitsune was so engaged into the battle she didn't notice anything else but Kakashi's movements. Her plan was to distract him long enough for the others to ambush him. Then they could grab the bells. She hopped they understood without even making a plan. Well she knew Shoyu was smart enough, but wat about Itaru? She shook her head clearing the thought. She had to focus on the battle. She barley dodged a blow from Kakashi who was clearly smirking. "Loosing concentration now?" He asked in a nice voice, clearly teasing. "Don't let him get the better of you. Don't let him get the better of you." She thought to herself, trying to clam down. Sparks flew from their blades as time and time again Kakashi blocked her blows as equally as she matched his. "Shoot! If I don't step it up, he'll know I'm a distraction." She thought to herself, feeling Kakashi was toying with her. She tried a sweep-kick which caught Kakashi off guard, but he managed to jump over it and land a punch on her. She flew backwards but landed on her feet. The others were nowhere to be seen. She lunged at him again giving it all she had. Kakashi actually began to try. "Impressive." He remarked as he recovered from a punch to his stomach. Just then Shoyu jumped down from a tree above Kakashi and almost grabbed a bell, but was blocked by Kakashi who punched Shoyu sending him flying back. Then all three members, Kitsune, Itaru, and Shoyu started to ambush him. After landing a few more blows on Kakashi he held up his hands and stepped back. "You pass." He said suddenly, stopping squad seven in their tracks. "Wha-what???" Kitsune asked astounded. "You pass." He repeated. "This test was all about testing your teamwork, and you all passed." He said smiling. "Congratulations and welcome to your first official day of squad seven. That is enough for today. I expect to meet you all tomorrow. Same time, same spot." With that Kakashi disappeared. "Okay, what the heck just happend?" Shoyu asked. "We....passed." Kitsune answered unbelievingly.

http://forsakensouls.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum