Black Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Tears

This is wear friends can post poetry, storys, or just random things.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Code of the Shinobi 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Code of the Shinobi 2 Empty Code of the Shinobi 2 Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 am

KuragariAme

KuragariAme
Admin

"Alright! An Uchiha! Woohoo! We're gunna be the strongest squad ever!!!!" Itaru screamed into Kitsune's ear on the way home. "Your an idiot." She said calmly as she walked with her eyes closed. Itaru continued as if he hadn't heard her. "Everyone's gunna wish they had you! Ha ha ha! I can't wait till we blow everyone away with our awesome skill! Woohoo! I'm gonna go home and train, see you guys tomorrow!!!" He yelled, and with that he disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Kitsune rubbed her temple and turned to Shoyu. "God does he ever shut up?" She asked him. Shoyu smiled and said, "Well he's just excited to be in a squad like everyone else." "Well not me." She said walking ahead, and with a wave to Shoyu, she walked home alone. About a quarter of a way home five older kids stopped her on the street. "Hey you, your that Uchiha freak aren't you? Heh heh heh. Yo! Hey guys, lookie what we've got here." The one in front said. He seemed to be the leader. "Oh hey! It's red-eyed freak! hahaha look at the freak!" one yelled copying the leader and calling her freak while the other four laughed. "God you guys are pathetic." She said. "What was that?!?!?" The leader yelled in her face. "I said," Kitsune repeated. "You. Guys. Are. Pathetic. Did you catch it that time? Or do I have to scream in your face like you just did mine?" She asked sarcastically. "You little bitch!" He yelled grabbing her throat and pulling her off the ground. Kitsune looked at him bemused and kicked him in the stomach hard enough to make him let her go. "If you were a real Shinobi you would have known never to let your guard down even if you thought your enemy were immobilized, but then again if you were real Shinobi you would have known I was fully capable of getting out of something as weak as that." She said calmly, kicking him again, this time sending him flying into a wall. "Get her!" He orderd the rest, out of breath. The four circled her and pulled out kunai. "Your cowards if you have to surround your enemy." She scoffed. One tried to charge her, only to meet her fist, and another one grabbed her arms and held them behind her head to let the others gang up on her and use her as a punching bag. One tried to puch her but she flipped her feet up, and used the momentum to stand on the shoulders of the one who was holding her, ending up making him get hit by the other one. She gracefully leapt off the other one, kicking the attacker in the face, then she spun around and sweep kicked one approaching her making him fall to the ground. She jumped on him as he was falling and jumped off him making him fall to the ground faster. When she was as high as she wanted to get she took out her kunai and flipped upside-down. her dirty blond hair flew back from her face as she activated her sharingan and threw her kunai down towards her attackers, who managed to scramble out of the way just in time. "Lets get outta here!!!" The leader screamed as they ran from the girl whom just moments ago they were calling a freak. "I hate those kind of people who think they can over-power someone just because they are older. It takes power to win." She mumbled to herself staring after them. And she began to walk home again as if nothing had happened.

http://forsakensouls.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum